Public Login  
Online Permit Help Resources

Permits Available Online
Furnace ResidentialHVAC C/O CommercialSolar Roof-Res
Furnace CommercialHVAC C/O ResidentialDuct Work Only
AC Unit ResidentialReroof CommercialWater Heater C/O Com
Gas Piping ComReroof ResidentialWater Heater C/O Res
AC Unit CommercialRetro MH Perm FNDWindow/Glass Door
Gas Piping ResSiding ResidentialWood/Pellet STV Res

Solar Contractors:  Please be advised that solar PV Permits in the City of Biggs must receive clearance from Gridley-Biggs Electric, therefore an application must be made in person at 7 County Center Drive, Oroville.  For further information, please contact Daryl Dye, City of Gridley Electrical Superintendent at 530.846.5954.

Mobile/Manufactured Home Stuctures: STOP (except foundation systems on existing mobile/manufactured homes). Contact California Department of Housing and Community Development for permits at 916.255.2501Permits issued on mobile/manufactured homes will not be valid.

User Name 
* New users Click here  to Register.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your user name?
Notice: You must Allow Pop-ups. Please read all messages before you proceed. You will need to immediately print all applicable documents (except for permit), then complete and return to our office within 10 business days or the permit will not be valid.